Benchmarking Team Manager
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Benchmarking Team Manager to work in our Customer Experience organization. The Benchmarking team is primarily outward looking and measures performance on hardware platforms to satisfy customer performance requests and needs for current products. We are seeking motivated candidates with broad experience and excellent communication skills. You will develop a rich experience of industry needs and SiFive solutions.
- Managing the application benchmarking team to measure, analyze and improve standard and custom benchmarks running on the SiFive products.
- Assisting prospects and licensees in system level performance evaluations.
- Guiding customers and prospects in their development/evaluations. Debugging and answering customer questions on running workloads on FPGA and Silicon.
- Providing software optimization guide and training.
- Collaborating with the Engineering, Marketing, and Sales teams to demonstrate SiFive products and values to customers, resolving technical issues, and representing customer needs internally.
- 10+ years of applicable experience.
- A BSEE/MSEE, BSCS/MSCS degree or equivalent.
- Having previous management experience in a SoC based engineering or applications engineering environment, preferably in AI/ML or consumer electronics applications area.
- Familiarity with computer architecture, micro-architecture as well as system software, benchmark software and profiling tools.
- Strong knowledge of Dhrystone, CoreMark, SPEC, EEMBC, MLPerf, other standard benchmarks, and vector benchmarks.
- Working knowledge of the embedded systems design and development process, especially in workload characterization to make hardware/software design tradeoffs.
- Understanding of RISC processor design, including pipelines, caches, and memory system hierarchy, especially as they relate to overall system behavior and performance.
- Familiarity with a Linux based development environment and fluent in C/C++ and assembly languages along with a working knowledge of scripting languages such as Tcl and Python.
- Experience in using FPGA, RTL or simulation models as software development and benchmarking platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to handle priorities on multiple tasks.