At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Manage the firmware team with 5-10 members for SoC product development
- Lead firmware team deliver driver package and OS related SDK for certain SoC product
- Build the software package of SDK for IoT application MCU, including BLE, etc.
- Software architecture design and reasonable API definition
- Develop the test plan of ASIC/SoC from software/driver level and management the validation
- Build a reusable software framework to support multiple products for a product platform
- Solve system problems, optimize system performance, and cooperate with the hardware team to complete production
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred.
- 6+years’ experience in embedded software development, such as free RTOS.
- 4+years’ experience in ASIC/SoC company for firmware development of chip design/verify
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Good scripting skills in C/C++ and Git system with open source projects
- Strong in team management, tasks management, performance management skill
- Experience on low power optimization of IoT related application
- Experience of BLE protocol stack software
- Experience of software/driver development in Crypto including: AES/SHA/RSA/ECC
- Experience of audio/video process software development
- Experience of RISC-V tool chain usage