SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Manage the firmware team with 5-10 members for SoC product development
- Lead firmware team deliver driver package and OS related SDK for certain SoC product
- Build the software package of SDK for IoT application MCU, including BLE, etc.
- Software architecture design and reasonable API definition
- Develop the test plan of ASIC/SoC from software/driver level and management the validation
- Build a reusable software framework to support multiple products for a product platform
- Solve system problems, optimize system performance, and cooperate with the hardware team to complete production
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred.
- 6+years’ experience in embedded software development, such as free RTOS.
- 4+years’ experience in ASIC/SoC company for firmware development of chip design/verify
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Good scripting skills in C/C++ and Git system with open source projects
- Strong in team management, tasks management, performance management skill
- Experience on low power optimization of IoT related application
- Experience of BLE protocol stack software
- Experience of software/driver development in Crypto including: AES/SHA/RSA/ECC
- Experience of audio/video process software development
- Experience of RISC-V tool chain usage
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower