Senior Marketing Engineer
As a Senior Marketing Engineer in our Corporate Marketing team, you will participate in overall marketing activities. You will improve our brand, visibility, lead generation and value creation. We are a fast growing company and our corporate marketing team has a critical role to play to ensure our success. SiFive is a fast-growing startup changing how CPU Cores and custom silicon is developed and delivered.
What we do
- Press Releases, Blogs, Articles
- Marketing collateral creation
- 50+ City SiFive Global Symposiums (https://sifivetechsymposium.com/)
- Participation in several industry events like TSMC, DAC etc,
- Website Integration and upgrade (https://www.sifive.com/) for Marketing Outbound
- Content Creation for Web and Social Media
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Responsible for creating CPU Core IP technical content in corporate marketing group for all marketing collateral for flyers, posters, media alerts, blogs, articles, videos, etc; by closely working with Product Marketing group
- Create CPU Core IP technical content and message for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Develop CPU Core IP content for Social media campaigns and ongoing engagement with technical engineering groups.
- Create compelling and highly differentiated technical CPU Core IP marketing materials that will incorporate all relevant messaging, solution information, and technical value proposition
- Responsible for content creation and messaging technical focused press releases
- Responsible for writing blogs, white papers, case studies for RSIC-V Core IP
What you bring to the challenge
- Experience in for creating CPU Core IP technical content for all marketing collateral
- Experience creating CPU Core IP technical content and message for targeted marketing campaigns
- Experience in developing CPU Core IP technical content for Social media campaigns and ongoing engagement with technical groups
- Experience in creating content for keynote and executive presentations
- BS/MS in Engineering/Computer Science/EE, 5+ years’ experience in CPU Core IP Design or Application Engineering
- Good understanding of CPU Core design & software ecosystem, tools, IP, SoC, FPGA, Embedded products and semiconductor applications and markets
- MBA is a Plus