Senior Marketing Engineer
As a Senior Marketing Engineer in our Corporate Marketing team, you will participate in overall marketing activities. You will improve our brand, visibility, lead generation and value creation. We are a fast growing company and our corporate marketing team has a critical role to play to ensure our success. SiFive is a fast-growing startup changing how CPU Cores and custom silicon is developed and delivered.
We can consider candidates based in San Mateo CA, Milpitas CA, Austin TX, or Portland OR.
What we do
- Press Releases, Blogs, Articles
- Marketing collateral creation
- 50+ City SiFive Global Symposiums (https://sifivetechsymposium.com/)
- Participation in several industry events like TSMC, DAC etc,
- Website Integration and upgrade (https://www.sifive.com/) for Marketing Outbound
- Content Creation for Web and Social Media
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Responsible for creating CPU Core IP technical content in corporate marketing group for all marketing collateral for flyers, posters, media alerts, blogs, articles, videos, etc; by closely working with Product Marketing group
- Create CPU Core IP technical content and message for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Develop CPU Core IP content for Social media campaigns and ongoing engagement with technical engineering groups.
- Create compelling and highly differentiated technical CPU Core IP marketing materials that will incorporate all relevant messaging, solution information, and technical value proposition
- Responsible for content creation and messaging technical focused press releases
- Responsible for writing blogs, white papers, case studies for RSIC-V Core IP
What you bring to the challenge
- Experience in for creating CPU Core IP technical content for all marketing collateral
- Experience creating CPU Core IP technical content and message for targeted marketing campaigns
- Experience in developing CPU Core IP technical content for Social media campaigns and ongoing engagement with technical groups
- Experience in creating content for keynote and executive presentations
- BS/MS in Engineering/Computer Science/EE, 5+ years’ experience in CPU Core IP Design or Application Engineering
- Good understanding of CPU Core design & software ecosystem, tools, IP, SoC, FPGA, Embedded products and semiconductor applications and markets
- MBA is a Plus
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.