SoC Chip Architecture
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Architect and implement customized SoC in advanced CMOS nodes
- Identify proper ARM/RISC cores for SoC applications
- Work with customer to transfer system requirements to Chip Spec
- Integrate foundry/third-party/our company's IPs
- Onboard debugging with HW/SW team
- Bus architecture design with performance evaluation
- Configuration for configurable in-house and 3rd party IPs, including: CPU, DSP, Bus, DDR, etc.
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred.
- 8+years’ experience in ASIC/SoC development and chip architecture definition
- Familiar with ARM / RISC CPU architecture and SoC interface IPs including SPI, I2C, UART, SDIO, DDR, PCIe, etc.
- Experience in SOC design flow including but not limited to spec definition, micro architecture design, Verilog coding, functional verification and silicon validation
- Expert level proficiency in Verilog coding, logic synthesis, STA and DFT implementation
- Familiar with foundry lib, IP and process technology limitation
- Familiar with tool chain (RTL, P&R, timing analysis/closure, power analysis, etc.)
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Experience of low power IoT ASIC/SoC architecture design
- Experience of hardware design with chisel
- Experience of AI related SoC development with algorithm knowledge
- Experience of RISC-V CPU related project