SoC Chip Architecture
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Architect and implement customized SoC in advanced CMOS nodes
- Identify proper ARM/RISC cores for SoC applications
- Work with customer to transfer system requirements to Chip Spec
- Integrate foundry/third-party/our company's IPs
- Onboard debugging with HW/SW team
- Bus architecture design with performance evaluation
- Configuration for configurable in-house and 3rd party IPs, including: CPU, DSP, Bus, DDR, etc.
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred.
- 8+years’ experience in ASIC/SoC development and chip architecture definition
- Familiar with ARM / RISC CPU architecture and SoC interface IPs including SPI, I2C, UART, SDIO, DDR, PCIe, etc.
- Experience in SOC design flow including but not limited to spec definition, micro architecture design, Verilog coding, functional verification and silicon validation
- Expert level proficiency in Verilog coding, logic synthesis, STA and DFT implementation
- Familiar with foundry lib, IP and process technology limitation
- Familiar with tool chain (RTL, P&R, timing analysis/closure, power analysis, etc.)
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Experience of low power IoT ASIC/SoC architecture design
- Experience of hardware design with chisel
- Experience of AI related SoC development with algorithm knowledge
- Experience of RISC-V CPU related project
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower