San Mateo, CA
RISC-V FPGA Integration Engineer
As a RISC-V FPGA Integration Engineer in the SoC Integration group, you will work with a team to model high performance, low power SoC devices in an innovative template-based FPGA framework. Our team develops technology that changes how the world makes chips. We partner with some of the biggest names in the chip industry. When you join us, you will be joining our mission to provide innovative ideas in low power, high performance design to make hardware design as easy as software design.
- Help bring real products to market with a free and open instruction set architecture
- Develop industry-changing technology to reduce the cost of innovation
- Work on flexible architectures with re-use in mind
- Model designs for customers and partners in a variety of vertical markets
- Expand SiFIve’s technological leadership using innovative design techniques
- Interface directly with customers and vendors to model and validate unique solutions
- Collaborate closely with other team members across the globe to bring chips from spec to production
What you bring to the challenge
- A degree in electrical engineering and classroom project or real-world experience with Xilinx FPGA flows.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Exposure to UPF, object oriented programming languages and scripting preferred
- Coursework in Chisel and RISC-V a plus
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering required