SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
The range of software that you will be responsible for and involved with includes: deep learning applications/middleware integration, quantization, retaining development, compute library optimization, NN model porting, performance tuning, system level performance debugging, and open source software development/integration.
- A bare minimum of 2 to 7 years of recent hands-on experience building applications for AR, VR, Drones, IoT, or AI
- Experience in training models using deep learning frameworks: Caffe/Tensorflow/Tensorflow-Lite;
- Experience with neural network model porting;
- Experience in neural network algorithm development;
- Experience in retraining models maintaining accuracy;
- Experience with DSP programming;
- Experience in system performance tuning;
- Experience in Linux driver development;
- Experience with Glow/TVM/NVM/TensorRT/Tensorflow compiler portion.
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required