▪Human Resources (HR)
SiFive is looking for a professional and experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO and VP of Sales. As an Executive Assistant at SiFive, you will be working very closely with not only the CEO and VP of Sales but also the rest of the Executive Team to ensure a they are set up for success. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing semiconductor "startup" and to work with a fun and engaging team. The successful candidate will work out of our Milpitas, CA and San Mateo, CA offices as needed.
- Performing various tasks in administrative support at the senior executive level. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, maintaining calendar, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, scheduling travel arrangements;
- Being proactive in the needs of the CEO and VP of Sales and able to work independently with little to no supervision;
- Coordinating, arranging, and running logistics for staff meetings and a variety of other meetings;
- Planning and coordinating employee/client events;
- Liaising with senior partners, executives, customers, investors and the Board;
- Partnering with other EAs to make effective scheduling decisions;
Who you are and What you bring to the challenge
- 5+ years of experience as a successful Executive Assistant supporting senior level;
- Previous experience supporting executive leaders ideally in startups with global presence;
- Used to pace/high growth/dynamic environments;
- Maintain a high level of accuracy even in a pressurized environment;
- Used to working with highly confidential information;
- Highly proficient in GSuite applications;
- Strong decision-making skills and willingness to act on your own initiative;
- Strong time management, process management and productivity to solve scheduling conflicts and optimize calendars;
- Highly organized with exceptional eye for details;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Confident in dealing with all levels and types of audience including Board Members, C-Level executives and Customers;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with many personalities;
- Positive and adaptable can-do attitude;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.