SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Lead verification team of 5~7 members for SoC and IP verification
- Identify/develop verification techniques roadmap for team development and skillset improvement.
- Setup verification plan and environment for both SOC level and IP level
- Close coverage measures to identify verification holes and to show progress towards tape-out.
- Leading the verification efforts in the projects and mentor/guide the verification leads
- Working closely with design team to guarantee first pass silicon success
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience on IP based SoC verification.
- 4+ SoC projects of verification leadership
- Knowledge of classical RISC based CPU cores and AMBA/AXI or Tile-link bus protocol
- knowledge of the advanced verification methodology and techniques. i.e. System Verilog, UVM, formal verification, coverage analysis…
- Familiar with industry-standard simulators, revision control systems and regression systems.
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Good scripting skills in Perl, Python, tcl, shell, etc.
- Strong team management, tasks management, performance management skill
- Experience in the verification of designs such as CPUs, DSPs, etc.
- Strong experience with C++ programming and experience of verification in Chisel
- Familiar with GCC compiler and common tool chain for Linux
- Experience in validation/verification for RISC CPU/MCU core design
- Prior management experience
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower