San Mateo, CA
Corporate Development Analyst
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
Strategically aligned Acquisitions, Partnerships & Equity/Capital raises are an important part of the SiFive’s growth strategy.
To support our corporate development goals, we are adding an analyst position to the corporate development team.
When you join our team in this highly visible role, you will have ample opportunity to be intimately involved in all aspects of acquisitions, investment, and other aspects of the capital development process. You will gain exposure to corporate and business unit leaders across our organization.
What type of responsibilities will you have in this role?
- You will develop and maintain complex financial and valuation models (including discounted cash flows, accretion/dilution, investment returns, and sensitivity analysis) for potential M&A transactions and/or establishing international entity or fund raising
- You will perform other strategic and quantitative analysis analyzing target companies and industries
- You will provide valuation support through the regular updating and maintenance of appropriate comparable company and comparable acquisition databases
- You will also support the coordination of due diligence efforts with global deal teams including both internal business unit and corporate functional teams and external advisors
- You will have the opportunity to build network of internal relationships across our global organization
- You will support Directors and VPs in our Corporate Development team from target identification through post integration for M&A, Preparing Investment Pitch deck and other corporate development initiatives
- You will also assist business groups and corporate functional areas with ongoing, as well as project-oriented, industry data gathering and analysis
What qualifications do you need to be successful?
- Master's Degree in Investment Banking/Finance/Accounting or other relevant college experience with demonstrated analytical capability
- A minimum of one year of professional experience in investment banking, private equity, strategic/management consulting, or working on acquisitions (three years of experience is preferred)
- Experience with valuation methodologies, diligence processes, and / or transaction structuring
- Exposure to Corporate development for Technology companies, Semiconductor/Systems would be ideal
- Ability to construct rigorous financial and market models to test hypotheses or support transactions
- Ability to present and communicate analytical findings in a concise and clear fashion
- Ability to design and build effective executive-level presentations
- High proficiency with Microsoft products especially Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to travel internationally when needed Language Skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English Work Requirements
- Compliance to all relevant SiFive Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems
- Travel and fieldwork (including international travel) is required at a rate of about 15%
SiFive offers a full complement of benefits including a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more.
SiFive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are building a global team that includes a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to providing employees with an inclusive environment free of discrimination and harassment. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, competence, and performance.