▪Human Resources (HR)
SiFive is looking for a new office administrator/receptionist to join our growing team.
As an admin on our team you professionally interact with customers and employees in a fun, collaborative environment as we continue scale this high-tech, global start up company. We want you to bring your warm, friendly demeanor to our professional engineering environment. When you join our team, it is an opportunity for you to work broadly across disciplines. You will get to work with many different people from C-suite executives to interns. No day will be the same - you will use your professional and people skills to manage front desk reception, travel coordination, spreadsheets, filing, and more. This position requires extensive software skills and excellent communication abilities.
- Greeting and welcoming guests;
- Dealing with building service requests;
- Completing general clerical duties including mail sorting, shipping, and photocopying;
- Maintaining and restocking office supplies and kitchen;
- Maintaining and upkeep conference rooms and entire office;
- Processing business card applications;
- Onboarding new employees;
- Welcoming candidates and assisting hiring managers shepherd candidates through onsite interviews;
- Assisting hiring managers and candidates with video and phone interviews from time to time;
- Responding and resolving administrative/facilities problems and inquiries with your professional judgement;
- Anticipating the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
What you will bring to the challenge
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Enthusiastic and personable demeanor;
- Ability to take initiative in completing assigned work and projects;
- Great organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Proficiency with MS office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Experience with GSuite.
Nice to have
- 1-2 years of experience as an office administrator or receptionist;
- Experience working in a start-up.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.