San Mateo, CA
Product Manager – Ethernet and PHY IP
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
As a Product Manager in the SoC IP Group, you will take the lead in the product definition, marketing and management for High-Performance SoC IP covering Ethernet, Interlaken and Memory Interface PHYs.
You will get exposure to work on some of the latest technologies in HPC, Networking and Storage space and identify the IPs which will help company achieve its goals. RISC-V momentum is on rise and expanding our suite of IPs in SoC will drive further RISC-V adoption. Join us as we work on HBM Controller and PHY in latest finfet nodes along with other key IP offerings the industry wants.
- Drive IP products roadmap and definition based on market research, competitive analysis, market segmentation and SWOT analysis
- Work with cross functional teams (sales, FAE and Engineering) to drive product definition
- Publish PRDs and MRDs and align with Engineering team on specs and timelines
- Publish technical marketing collateral (Product briefs, presentations, website content) for IP to support sales and FAE team
- Lead marketing and outreach campaigns with Corporate marketing team
Your experience and capabilities
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with focus on IP and SoC product definitions
- Solid understanding of markets and applications to drive roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills are must
- Outgoing, proactive and To-Do attitude
- Prior Experience in product marketing/management or Field Application Engineering is highly desirable
- Prior experience in Ethernet and Memory Interface IP design will be a plus
Your education and credentials
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience at Semiconductor IP or Product companies
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower