ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Senior Sales Operations Manager
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- Manage, maintain, and enhance SiFive’s Salesforce instance.
- Utilize data visualization software to prepare data and reports for sales management and executive teams.
- Work with cross functional teams (including sales, product, marketing, finance, IT, and legal) to setup and optimize key sales processes and controls.
- Closely work with demand gen and marketing teams to ensure all top of funnel activities are captured and tracked.
- Design processes, systems, and tools to deliver analytics to drive overall growth and productivity of the company.
- Drive overall effectiveness of sales pipeline management, annual planning, reporting, quota setting, sales processes, and sales training.
- Support sales management to roll out and maintain sale incentive plans.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations with prior experience at semiconductor, IP companies, or SaaS enterprise sales environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce and other sales productivity tools.
- Knowledge of sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, pricing, and reporting/analytics.
- Strong analytic skills with a quantitative approach to problem solving. Comfortable with Excel and ability to create models to support decisions and processes.
- Bias towards action and willingness to get things done. High energy and positive attitude.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.