ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Senior Technical Solutions Manager
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
As a Senior Technical Solutions Manager at OpenFive (a SiFive entity), you will be working closely with OpenFive's Account Managers in a customer-facing position to win new business.
- Leveraging personal experience in ASIC physical design to understand the customer’s IC development plans and developing a custom physical design execution plan for their device.
- Supporting the internal effort within OpenFive to scope the development effort for the opportunity, selling the proposed solution to the customer, and documenting the program details for signoff.
- Offering customers comprehensive IC/SoC development solutions with our global workforce.
- 10+ years’ experience in ASIC physical design engineering or design services selling.
- 8+ years’ experience in ASIC-based semiconductor development, preferably with hands-on ASIC design or verification experience.
- Knowledge of front-end design services including architecture, RTL design, design verification, PCB design, and software development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams across globe.
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and internal sales organizations.
- Prior experience in field applications engineering and/or design services organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MSEE preferred or equivalent experience.