ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Senior Product Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
We are looking for a new Senior Product Engineer to join our team in OpenFive responsible for releasing new products into production. You will be working closely with multi-discipline teams, both internally & externally, to insure multiple ASIC products meet or exceed the customer expectations.
- Working with test houses on designing the HTOL boards and other qualification hardware if required.
- Providing support to devices through the life product cycle including, for example: volume manufacturing, first-silicon/prototype testing, validation, and delivery.
- Managing ATE/Bench Characterization and Correlation across PVT, Final Test (FT) bring up and Wafer Sort (WS) bring up.
- Owning Yield Enhancement and manage WAT data vs WS/FT Yield Correlation.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a semiconductor or HW product engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Familiarity with JEDEC Reliability Testing requirements, generating qualification plans, and writing Qualification reports.
- Hands-on experience with ATE Test Equipment, especially Advantest 93K.
- Good communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner that can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with people at all levels both within and outside the company: design, test, assembly, process, failure analysis, and demanding customers.