ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
TechnologyRISC-VSiFive IntelligenceScalable MicroarchitecturesMix+MatchRelentless InnovationTrace+DebugSecurity
CPU Design Verification Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
As a junior engineer on the Verification team, you will get a chance to verify the cutting-edge RISCV cores by versatile methodologies developed by SiFive. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with front-end design, architecture, and performance teams to ensure architectural compliance and functional correctness.
- Triage and debug tests with senior verification engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Plan and debug the verification infrastructure to keep the regressions and the tools in perfect status to identify fault points.
- Identify and write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Familiarity or academic experience with hardware design and verification.
- Experience with basic CPU micro architecture (and related technologies and algorithms), as well as functional verification and simulation tools.