ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
Linux System Software Engineer - Virtualization
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- System-level verification to SiFive virtualization technologies, hypervisor, secure boot cryptography, and more on FPGA.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure our core quality and confirm the core is well verified and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on developing and implementing emulation strategy based on product goals.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct system-level debug experience especially on Linux system, including system testing and debug using FPGAs and emulators
- Hypervisor knowledge/ background, SoC bring up, validation and debugging experiences are required
- Strong and wide knowledge on Linux system software and kernel, processor, memory, bus protocol, and SoC architecture, or a strong desire and ability to learn the same.
- A conscientious and thorough approach to Design Verification.
- Good interpersonal skills to listen to diverse points of view and influence people from different disciplines.