ProductsSiFive Core IPSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
TechnologyRISC-VSiFive IntelligenceScalable MicroarchitecturesMix+MatchRelentless InnovationTrace+DebugSecurity
System Verification Engineer
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- Bring up Linux system with SiFive core on both FPGA and emulator platforms, root causing design, test and emulator environment issues failures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure our core quality, core is well verified and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on developing and implementing emulation strategy based on product goals.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct system level debug experience especially on Linux system, including system testing and debug using FPGAs and emulators
- Deep knowledge of SoC bring up and validation
- Strong and wide knowledge on Linux system software and kernel, processor, memory, bus protocol, and SoC architecture, or a strong desire and ability to learn the same.
- A conscientious and thorough approach to Design Verification.
- Good interpersonal skills to listen to diverse points of view and influence people from different disciplines.