At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Configuration/Customize of RISC-V CPU according to different application requirement
- Optimize the micro architecture of current RISC-V CPU core
- Optimize or re-design the memory sub-system for CPU core
- Define the micro architecture spec and C model for hardware engine of co-processor to RISC-V
- Direction RTL coding of CPU building block and extension instruction hardware
- Co-work with compiler team/partner to support extension feature of CPU
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred.
- 8+years’ experience in CPU core development with RISC ISA
- Knowledge of compiler principle and open source compiler
- Strong experience of verification of CPU core according to ISA
- Experience of DSP instruction and pipe-line design
- Experience of cache implementation for instruction and data
- Experience of CPU related verification methodology
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Experience of chisel usage of RISC-V
- Experience of IoT ASIC/SoC architecture design.
- Experience of AI related hardware accelerator engineer, especially for CNN, DNN and SIMD/SIMT