Field Application Engineer (Software Support)
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Work closely with Sales and BD teams to identify and leverage IP licensing and design wins opportunities.
- Present and demonstrate technical details of products to the assigned accounts. Remove technical obstacles and provide a path to increase IP licensing.
- Provide technical support in pre-sales opportunities as well as ownership of accounts support process in design-in.
- Provide tool chains / debugger / IDE / bootup / OS expertise for products in early design stages.
- Create and maintain good relationship with key accounts technical staff.
- Feedback customer requirements and competition updates to both China & HQ product groups.
- Support marketing activities as needed in the form of webinars, technical blog posts, trade show exhibits, etc.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, 3+ years’ experience.
- Experienced with CPU IP based on RISC-V, ARM, MIPS, or others.
- Experienced with embedded software development tools.
- Track record of successful customer engagements.
- Fluent in English, able to work and communicate at a detailed or a high level, as situation requires.
- Flexible, willing to adapt to changing responsibilities and assignments.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower