Business Development Executive
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
As a Business Development Executive (BDE) on our Sales team at SiFive you will focus on lead follow up in the US region. You will expand lead lists through top notch research and enable the sale of SiFive’s industry-leading RISC-V Core IP to key strategic and tactical customers. We are looking for people who are not afraid to take a chance and not afraid to pick up the phone. You will be responsible for growing a sales funnel by working closely with customers to identify their technological requirements. You will help coordinate and setup follow-on meetings for SiFive Directors, VPs, and FAEs for next-step deeper discussions.
How will this role serve your career?
- You will have the chance to apply your sales hunter skills to secure new and exciting opportunities across multiple technology segments
- SiFive has an amazing, positive, and encouraging work environment. We have some of the smartest people in the CPU industry, and they want to work with you!
- SiFive is continuing to innovate with their unique CPU cores targeting multiple cutting edge market verticals, including AI and machine learning, IoT, high performance computing, and autonomous driving
How will you contribute?
- Maintain and further establish SiFive’s technological leadership position by promoting our IP cores, and securing new business with a growing sales funnel
- Responding to problems in a timely manner by working closely with your team of Sales Directors/VPs/FAEs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with other team members to learn and understand how to best position SiFive’s products to win the market
What you bring to the challenge
- Comfort with prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and desire to win
- Able to research, engage, and qualify new leads.
- Experience presenting to colleagues across a wide range of organizational and functional levels
- Interest in working in a startup, fast paced technology company as it scales
- Outstanding communication skills - including great listening skills
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of recent customer-facing sales experience in the hardware or software field
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower