At Open-Silicon, a SiFive company, we design, develop and deliver advanced semiconductor solutions for a range of verticals and industries. We invented RISC-V, and our extensive line-up of best-in-class RISC-V processor cores has over 150 adoptees worldwide, including tier-1 semiconductor companies. Our custom SoC division delivers ASICs in the most advanced technology nodes and enjoys close partnerships with all leading silicon foundries. We push the envelope on advanced ASICs for artificial intelligence and machine learning. Our ASICs are also seen in satellite communication systems, IoT and extreme low-power mobile devices. We are leaders in high-speed networking and memory interface IP. With our expertise in package-silicon codesign, we belong to the technology elite that can deliver leading-edge products based on 2.5D interposer technology and 3D packaging. We have a global presence with multiple development centers in North America, Europe, China, Korea and India. Our design centers in India, located in Bangalore and Pune with additional sites under development, drive innovation and deliver solutions across our product portfolio. To support our growth and expansion plans, we are hiring across disciplines, including SoC architecture, analog design, logic design and verification, DFT, physical design, embedded software and board and system design.
Years of experience: 8 to 12yrs
- Exposure to ARM Based SOC design with AMBA interconnect NIC/NOC.
- Experience in Architecting, Microarchitecting high speed networking IPs.
- Aware of SoC Integration flows, Design of System blocks like clock generator,SoC reset structure, system registers, padring etc.
- Knowledge of Power archiecture and debug architecture for SoCs.
- Desired experience of Low power implementation using CG/DVFS/DFS -
- Hands on Experience with Verilog/SV HDL, Lint, Synthesis, Implementing ECOs.
- Good Problem solving skills, good team player, Should have Self-drive.
- Past experience in designing high speed interfaces in - Ethernet/PCIe/Interlaken/OTN/DDR/HBM would be a plus.