Business Development & Vertical Discipline, Manager
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Understand the storage and networking vertical discipline markets, including related companies, customers, and ecosystem players.
- Identify trends and provide guidance on market requirements.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop winning account strategies.
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape.
- Identify new product opportunities and market segments.
- Develop and build new business
- Proven track record of interacting with engineers and product engineers and be a product expert in the field.
- 8 to 10 years of experience with 3 years in product marketing and business development.
- Deep understanding of CPU IP, Open-source hardware and agile hardware design.
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science with technical background in CPUs, Chip/ASIC designs, Storage or Networking.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to balance competing feature requests, customer demands, and development resources.
- Strong presentation capabilities in a customer environment.
- Technical credibility to discuss feature requests in an engineering environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Experience of working in startup / rapidly changing / multi-task environments.