Business Development & Vertical Discipline, Manager
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Understand the storage and networking vertical discipline markets, including related companies, customers, and ecosystem players.
- Identify trends and provide guidance on market requirements.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop winning account strategies.
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape.
- Identify new product opportunities and market segments.
- Develop and build new business
- Proven track record of interacting with engineers and product engineers and be a product expert in the field.
- 8 to 10 years of experience with 3 years in product marketing and business development.
- Deep understanding of CPU IP, Open-source hardware and agile hardware design.
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science with technical background in CPUs, Chip/ASIC designs, Storage or Networking.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to balance competing feature requests, customer demands, and development resources.
- Strong presentation capabilities in a customer environment.
- Technical credibility to discuss feature requests in an engineering environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Experience of working in startup / rapidly changing / multi-task environments.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower