At Open-Silicon, a SiFive company, we design, develop and deliver advanced semiconductor solutions for a range of verticals and industries. We invented RISC-V, and our extensive line-up of best-in-class RISC-V processor cores has over 150 adoptees worldwide, including tier-1 semiconductor companies. Our custom SoC division delivers ASICs in the most advanced technology nodes and enjoys close partnerships with all leading silicon foundries. We push the envelope on advanced ASICs for artificial intelligence and machine learning. Our ASICs are also seen in satellite communication systems, IoT and extreme low-power mobile devices. We are leaders in high-speed networking and memory interface IP. With our expertise in package-silicon codesign, we belong to the technology elite that can deliver leading-edge products based on 2.5D interposer technology and 3D packaging. We have a global presence with multiple development centers in North America, Europe, China, Korea and India. Our design centers in India, located in Bangalore and Pune with additional sites under development, drive innovation and deliver solutions across our product portfolio. To support our growth and expansion plans, we are hiring across disciplines, including SoC architecture, analog design, logic design and verification, DFT, physical design, embedded software and board and system design.
Linux device driver Programmer
● Proficient in C/C++ programming, and know how to use embedded development tools e.g. Trace32/Dstream/ OpenOCD based JTAG debuggers.
● Should have good knowledge of System software, Microprocessors/Microcontrollers, Memory subsystem, Hardware IPs
● Should have experience to develope and debug linux device drivers
● Experinece with Linux kernel programming and OS internals
● Work experience on ARM Cortex platforms (M0/M3/M4/ A7/A9/A53 etc.)/ MIPS/RISC-V cpus
● Familiar with the common SoC peripheral drivers, such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB, SDIO,Ethernet,PCIe MIPI, Display Port, etc.
● Proven experience in BSP, bootloader development
● Strong ability to analyze, locate, solve problems, with teamwork and self-drive awareness
● Familiarity with software configuration management tools e.g. git , defect tracking tools, and peer review
● Should have experience with Opensource contributions
● Experience with Display Graphics is plus
● Experience with multimedia domain SoC is plus
● Experience with Shell/Perl/Python is plus