Computer Vision Software Engineer
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
- The range of software that you will be responsible for will include Computer vision application/library optimization, DSP programming, OpeCV/OpenVX/OpenCL, Linux BSP, RTOS, and open source software development/integration.
- Experience with DSP and Vector architecture
- Experience with OpenCV/OpenVX is a must
- Experienced in developing software for computer vision, machine learning, image processing or computer graphics applications
- A bare minimum of 4 to 10 years of recent experience in performance tuning and optimization in Computer Vision
- Experienced with vision application middleware integration like Camera, Surveillance or DVR is plus
- Experienced with ISP and Camera driver is plus
- Experienced with Caffe/Tensorflow/Glow is plus
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required