Technical Solutions Manager
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
As a Technical Solutions Manager in the Custom System on Chip (CSoC) team, you will join a leading company as we expand our critical field engineering group. You will leverage your ASIC design experience as you meet customer and drive pre-sales activities across for the Bay area. Your physical design experience will allow you understand the customer's IC development plans and develop custom physical design execution plans for a variety of ASIC devices. Your familiarity with resource management and your knowledge of enabling derivative designs will let you to explore optimal staffing solutions with customers using our world-wide design services engineering teams. Your guidance will lead customers to leverage our ASIC design staff to build and deliver new derivative ICs to market and help them expand and extend their product lines.
What you bring to the challenge
- A bare minimum of 8 years of recent experience with ASIC-based semiconductor development, preferably with hands-on ASIC design or verification experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams across both the US and worldwide
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and internal sales organizations is a plus
- Processor core knowledge / RTL design would be a plus [ARM, MIPS, RISC-V]
- Prior experience in field applications engineering and/or design services organizations
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis in Electrical Engineering, Computer architecture, or Computer Science
- Master’s degree preferred
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower