SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Lead design team of 5-7 members for SoC/IP development with good quality
- Develop CPU-based or DSP SoC products or core IP blocks with reasonable macro architecture
- Work closely with customers to understand their product requirements
- Develop and optimize the design methodology and flow for SoC platform
- Core technology development for a certain application field: IoT, Audio, Video, AI, etc.
- Project technical lead from spec to silicon validation with good risk control
- Co-work with verification, firmware and backend team to release one-pass success chip product
- FPGA prototyping development for SW-HW co-verification
- BS, MS or PHD in EE, Microelectronics or computing engineering
- 10+ years hands on SOC design in VHDL coding, flow optimization and design quality control
- 4+ year experience in managing a SOC team with successful tracking record
- 3+ projects leader ship of design side with successful tracking record
- Familiar with ASIC design flow and tool experience/skill for DC, Formality, Tmax or PT
- Strong domain knowledge of RISC and CPU architecture and SoC building blocks
- Strong team management, tasks management, performance management skill
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Strong interesting and experience of CPU/SOC design with chisel
- Project / program management experience with physical implementation
- Familiar with low power design scheme, micro architecture implementation
- Good scripting skills in Perl, tcl, shell, etc.
- Understanding of embedded firmware and programming
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower