At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Lead design team of 5-7 members for SoC/IP development with good quality
- Develop CPU-based or DSP SoC products or core IP blocks with reasonable macro architecture
- Work closely with customers to understand their product requirements
- Develop and optimize the design methodology and flow for SoC platform
- Core technology development for a certain application field: IoT, Audio, Video, AI, etc.
- Project technical lead from spec to silicon validation with good risk control
- Co-work with verification, firmware and backend team to release one-pass success chip product
- FPGA prototyping development for SW-HW co-verification
- BS, MS or PHD in EE, Microelectronics or computing engineering
- 10+ years hands on SOC design in VHDL coding, flow optimization and design quality control
- 4+ year experience in managing a SOC team with successful tracking record
- 3+ projects leader ship of design side with successful tracking record
- Familiar with ASIC design flow and tool experience/skill for DC, Formality, Tmax or PT
- Strong domain knowledge of RISC and CPU architecture and SoC building blocks
- Strong team management, tasks management, performance management skill
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Strong interesting and experience of CPU/SOC design with chisel
- Project / program management experience with physical implementation
- Familiar with low power design scheme, micro architecture implementation
- Good scripting skills in Perl, tcl, shell, etc.
- Understanding of embedded firmware and programming