Product Marketing Manager/Associate/Analyst
In this role you will be an integral member of SiFive product marketing and product management teams and be responsible for enabling SiFive’s sales team to accelerate the adoption of our IP portfolio in applications ranging from endpoints to the edge. You will be chartered with growing the pipeline of a portion of our Core IP portfolio and work closely with product management to translate the market requirements to product features enabling leadership products. You will own the marketing collateral, drive business development and marketing campaigns required enable sales to get Design Wins with your product portfolio. Title commensurate with experience.
- 0-5 years in technology industry with preference for semiconductor industry experience
- 0-5 years in customer facing role such as Product Marketing, Segment Marketing, Business Development, Account management
- Fluent in semiconductor technologies from business perspective for IP, ASIC, SoCs, Packaging etc.
- Understanding of emerging technologies ranging over wearables, autonomous machines, blockchain technology etc.
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of a diverse audience ranging from 5 – 100+ people and a mix of technical and business audience. Ability to crisply articulate and communicate highly complex concepts and arguments
- Enable sales to drive large complex opportunities from concept to closure
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.