San Mateo, CA
Junior Technical Writer - Contract ( 3-6 months)
SiFive is revolutionizing the semiconductor IP industry with openness and excellent user experience. We're changing the game by building innovative products such as the world's first SaaS product for generating custom CPU IP, custom chips, and so much more.
The Customer Experience team is looking for a writer with an interest in programming or a programmer with a talent for writing for a 3 - 6 month contract at our San Mateo office.
- Generate content based on discussions with Subject Matter Experts
- Agile management of work using Jira
- Working with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, marketing) to define content
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Arts
- Excellent communication skills
- Computational Thinker
- Outgoing, proactive, and can-do attitude
- Command of the English Language
- Able to provide examples of written works, technical or non-technical publications
- Proficient in Git and working in a Linux or MacOS environment
- Microsoft 365, GSuite, LucidCharts, Jira
- Python, Scripting, Bash
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.