SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Responsible for embedded software development and software architecture design of IoT system
- Module driver development and release
- Co-verification in FPGA prototyping with software driver
- System test and chip validation with software system
- Responsible for participating in the development of test plans
- Software optimization and maintenance of existing products
- Algorithm C code porting to embedded system
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred
- 3+years’ experience in embedded software development, such as free RTOS
- Proficient in C/C++ programming, and know how to use embedded development tools such as Jlink, Trace 32, etc.
- Experience with the ARM/RISC-V architecture
- Familiar with the common SoC peripheral drivers, such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB, SDIO, etc.
- Strong ability to analyze, locate, solve problems, with teamwork and self-drive awareness
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Experience in Embedded Linux application development
- Shell/Perl/Python programming experience
- Experience on software version control system especially Git
- Strong interest and experience of DSP software porting for audio/video processing algorithm
- Experience of BLE protocol stack software
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower