At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Responsible for embedded software development and software architecture design of IoT system
- Module driver development and release
- Co-verification in FPGA prototyping with software driver
- System test and chip validation with software system
- Responsible for participating in the development of test plans
- Software optimization and maintenance of existing products
- Algorithm C code porting to embedded system
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred
- 3+years’ experience in embedded software development, such as free RTOS
- Proficient in C/C++ programming, and know how to use embedded development tools such as Jlink, Trace 32, etc.
- Experience with the ARM/RISC-V architecture
- Familiar with the common SoC peripheral drivers, such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB, SDIO, etc.
- Strong ability to analyze, locate, solve problems, with teamwork and self-drive awareness
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Experience in Embedded Linux application development
- Shell/Perl/Python programming experience
- Experience on software version control system especially Git
- Strong interest and experience of DSP software porting for audio/video processing algorithm
- Experience of BLE protocol stack software