Senior Product Engineer
SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
When you join our team as an experienced product engineer you will be responsible for releasing new products into production. You will provide support to devices through the life product cycle including, for example: volume manufacturing, first-silicon/prototype testing, validation, and delivery. You will manage ATE/Bench Characterization and Correlation across
PVT, Final Test (FT) bring up and Wafer Sort (WS) bring up. You will own Yield Enhancement and manage WAT data vs WS/FT Yield Correlation.
Required experience and capabilities
- Hands-on experience with ATE Test Equipment, especially Advantest 93K
- Technical savvy and good communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Quick learner that works independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working with people at all levels within and outside the company: design, test, assembly, process, failure analysis, and demanding customers
- Prior hands-on experience as a Semiconductor Product Engineer
- Familiarity with Data and Yield Analysis Tools
- Proven experience establishing Final Manufacturing flow
- Experience driving Device and Package Level Qualification (HTOL, HTSL, HAST, Temperature Cycling, ESD, LU) including associated hardware design, Knowledge of various Failure Analysis techniques to root cause problems (Curve Trace, Hot Spot Analysis, Circuit Probe, SEM, XRAY, Cross-Section, FIB, De-layering), RMA unit analysis, reporting and disposition,
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineer
- Masters degree preferred
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower