San Mateo, CA
Customer Project Engineer
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring to fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Lead the planning and implementation of Customer Engineering Engagements;
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Define project tasks and resource requirements;
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions;
- Assemble and coordinate project staff by holding meetings, recording minutes and actions;
- Manage project schedule and resource relocation;
- Coordinate the multiple resources involved in the project and balance with quality/schedule/cost;
- Plan and schedule project timelines and tracking the deliverables with quality control;
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
What you bring to the challenge
- Familiar with ARM / RISC CPU or DSP based SoC project;
- Experience in SOC design flow from spec-in to silicon out, including design, logic verification implementation, physical verification and package and testing;
- Mass production experience of SoC or Software projects;
- Expert user of Jira Software Projects for Agile or Kanban execution and Confluence for reporting;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, planning and organizing;
- Team work and strong communication skills and strong responsibility.
Education and experience requirements
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred;
- 5+years’ experience in ASIC/SoC project development or Customer Support;
- 1+years’ experience in SoC or Software project management.
Nice to have:
- Strong sense for trade-off for quality, schedule and cost;
- Rapid and right decision making;
- Conflict and resource management;
- Experience with SOC IP integration and functional safety processes.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.