Marketing Communication Specialist
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Work closely with internal sales and BD teams.
- Constantly interface with cooperate MarComm team of SiFive U.S.
- Organize press conferences/events.
- Proactively develop and nurture relationships with medias and bloggers.
- Identify and visit conferences and events that have a relevant media participation and generate reports and spread internally.
- Develop proactive media story-lines.
- Maintain and manage social media platform of Wechat, Youku, Weibo etc.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- 4-5 years of marketing/PR experience with a track record of event arrangements.
- Good skills of MS office/Adobe PS & AI/Multi-media softwares.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Experience of working in startup / rapidly changing / multi-task environments.
- Knowledge of RISC-V, open-source hardware or IC industry is a plus.