SiFive is the leading provider of market-ready processor core IP, development tools and silicon solutions based on the free and open RISC-V instruction set architecture. Led by a team of seasoned silicon executives and the RISC-V inventors, SiFive helps SoC designers reduce time-to-market and realize cost savings with customized, open-architecture processor cores, and democratizes access to optimized silicon by enabling system designers in all market verticals to build customized RISC-V based semiconductors.
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Plan the verification of complex digital design blocks by fully understanding the design specification and interacting with design engineers to identify important verification scenarios
- Create verification environment or test bench using System Verilog, UVM and/or C++
- Identify and write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks
- Responsible for SoC's IP Level and Top Level verification, Pre-sim and Post-sim verification as owner
- Build test cases, analyze validation results, and improve validation quality
- Close coverage measures to identify verification holes and to show progress towards tape-out
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MS in EE or CS is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience on IP based SoC verification
- Familiar with Tilelink/AMBA/AXI bus protocol
- Experience with verification methodology such as UVM/OVM/VMM/SystemC/C++
- Experience with System Verilog and SVA and Functional Coverage
- Experience with the full verification life cycle and experience with functional coverage
- Experience with function verification for common SoC building blocks: I2C/UART/SPI/I2S/USB, etc.
- Strong problem solver, communicator and team player
- Good people and communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Scripting skills in Perl, tcl, shell, etc.
- Experience in the verification SoC with ARM MCU/CPU and DSP
- Experience in validation/verification for RISC CPU/MCU core design
- Experience in coding and simulation of chisel
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you. Collaborate | Innovate | Empower