Product Technical Marketing, Manager
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Conduct detailed market / competition / application analysis, and passion for the creation of superior product / technology strategy, positioning and market collateral for SiFive’s processor IP and SaaS services.
- Organize and drive the analysis, development and creation selling points and supporting data of SiFive’s processor IP products, SaaS technology.
- Work with product team and engineering team to own the product positioning, messaging, and developing marketing collaterals including presentations and other go-to-market materials for the target segment.
- Support sales and FAEs to complete the design wins.
- Contribute to the development of the business strategy, marketing plans and operation execution.
- Have a proven track record of interacting with Engineers and Product Engineers and be a product expert in that field.
- At least 8 to 10 years of related experience in product marketing and business development of CPU IP or ASIC products.
- Have deep understanding of CPU IP, Open-source hardware and agile hardware design.
- BS/Master in computer science or electronic engineering.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to balance competing feature requests, customer demands, and development resources
- Strong presentation capabilities in a customer environment.
- Technical credibility to discuss feature requests in an engineering environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Experience of working in startup / rapidly changing / multi-task environments.