Field Application Engineer (FAE)
At SiFive, you will be part of a fun, engaging team and get an opportunity to grow with the company. You will work side-by-side with the founders of RISC-V and bring to fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
This is a unique role. Besides combining the responsibility of a traditional FAE, this person will lead the way as we develop our business opportunities in Israel. This candidate needs to be able be able to run extremely independently, and have sales, business development, and partnership building capabilities. While being supported by headquarters, you will be the primary representative and liason for all our engagements in Israel.
The ideal candidate will have spent time supporting CPU IP Products in the past, and have the ability to grow in stature and responsibility.
You will be responsible for providing technical support, working with prospective and current customer, in order to develop and win new licensing and design-in opportunities for SiFive’s products, including RISC-V based CPU licensing and our Custom SoC (ASIC) capabilities.
It is important to develop strong, professional relationships with the key engineers, architects, and decision-makers at our partners and customer organizations. You will also participate in defining new products and/or services to meet the needs of customers. You will be expected to maintain a high standard of technical knowledge in relation to SiFive and its products, services, and competitors.
- Work with sales teams and take technical ownership of sales process
- Develop new business and partnership opportunities
- Provide pre and post sales technical support
- Gather customer requirements, feedback, and needs and provide timely input back to Product and Engineering Management teams
- Support marketing activities as needed in the form of webinars, technical blog posts, trade show exhibits, etc.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, 8+ years experience
- Experienced with CPU IP based on RISC-V, ARM, MIPS, or others
- Experienced with embedded software development tools
- Track record of successful customer engagements