Senior Field Application Engineer (Hardware Support)
At SiFive, you’ll be part of a fun, engaging team and be afforded the opportunity to grow within the company. You will bring fruition the new RISC-V architecture and enable its rapid adoption by implementing new tools, breakthrough design methods and services. We need people who are trail-blazers, aren’t afraid to take a chance, and don’t always “go with the flow”.
- Work closely with Sales and BD teams to identify and leverage IP licensing and design wins opportunities.
- Present and demonstrate technical details of products to the assigned accounts. Remove technical obstacles and provide a path to increase IP licensing.
- Provide technical support in pre-sales opportunities as well as ownership of accounts support process in design-in.
- Provide system design expertise for products in early design stages.
- Create and maintain good relationship with key accounts technical staff.
- Feedback customer requirements and competition updates to both China & HQ product groups.
- Support marketing activities as needed in the form of webinars, technical blog posts, trade show exhibits, etc.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, 3+ years’ experience.
- Experienced with CPU IP based on RISC-V, ARM, MIPS, or others.
- Experienced with SoC Design engineering.
- Working knowledge of Verilog/VHDL, Verification IP.
- Track record of successful customer engagements.
- Fluent in English, able to work and communicate at a detailed or a high level, as situation requires.
- Flexible, willing to adapt to changing responsibilities and assignments.