San Mateo, CA
As a DFT Architect in the Implementation group, you will single-handedly lead the Design For Test on several SOC projects and shape the company-wide methodology to significantly scale the number of designs.
This is not only an opportunity to lead the Design For Test of an SoC, it’s an opportunity to shape the company-wide DFT methodology
Our innovative and experienced team is scaling the number of Designs in an unprecedented way and we need out-of-the-box thinking, creating a path-breaking opportunity for a leading DFT expert to join our team. We are automating the Design process to democratize access to Silicon. You will enable non-DFT experts to not only insert scan and Memory BIST, but also generate and simulate patterns. Step up and join us in this revolution.
- Lead the top-level Design For Test for several System On Chips
- Help design a robust Design For Test methodology
- Deploy new DFT methodologies to company sites across the world
What you bring
- A bare minimum of 8 years of recent experience with DFT
- Experience managing all aspects of Design For Test for a System On Chip: scan, MBIST, 3rd party IP integration
- Expertise in DFT IP reuse: IEEE 1500, core wrapping
- Strong understanding of scan and BIST timing constraints
- Thorough knowledge of the RTL to GDS implementation flow
Education / Certifications
- Master’s degree required with emphasis in Electrical Engineering, Computer architecture, or Computer Science
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, employee stock option program, and much more. If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is place for you.