San Mateo, CA
SOC Design Engineer (NCG)
As a Graduate RISC-V SoC Design Engineer in the SoC Integration group, you will work with a team to specify and implement high performance, low power SoC devices in an innovative template-based framework. Our team develops technology that changes how the world makes chips. We partner with some of the biggest names in the chip industry. When you join us, you will be joining our mission to provide innovative ideas in low power, high performance design to make hardware design as easy as software design.
- Expand SiFIve’s technological leadership using innovative design techniques
- Interface directly with customers and vendors to define and implement unique solutions
- Collaborate closely with other team members across the globe to bring chips from spec to production
What you bring to the challenge
- A degree in electrical engineering and classroom project or real-world experience with RTL coding.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Exposure to UPF flows, object oriented programming languages and scripting preferred
- Coursework in Chisel and RISC-V a plus
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering required