Commercial RISC-V SoCs are here. Join the movement towards open-source and mass customization.
The Freedom E310 (FE310) is the first member of the Freedom Everywhere family of customizable SoCs. Designed for microcontroller, embedded, IoT, and wearable applications, the FE310 features SiFive’s E31 CPU Coreplex, a high-performance, 32-bit RV32IMAC core. Running at 320+ MHz, the FE310 is among the fastest microcontrollers in the market.
Industry's First Open-Source RISC-V SoC
As you can expect from SiFive and the inventors of RISC-V, the FE310 supports the latest RISC-V specifications as of Nov 27, 2016:
- RV32I Base Integer Instruction Set, Version 2.0
- “M” Standard Extension for Integer Multiplication and Division, Version 2.0
- “A” Standard Extension for Atomic Instructions, Version 2.0
- “C” Standard Extension for Compressed Instructions, Version 1.9
- RISC-V Privileged ISA Specification, Version 1.9.1
- RISC-V External Debug Support, Version 0.11
Additional features include a 16KB L1 Instruction Cache, a 16KB Data SRAM Scratchpad, hardware multiply/divide, a debug module, one-time programmable non-volatile memory (OTP), flexible clock generation with on-chip oscillators and PLLs, and a wide variety of peripherals including UARTs, QSPI, PWMs, and timers. Multiple power domains and a low-power standby mode ensure a wide variety of applications can benefit from the FE310.
HiFive1 Dev Kit
The HiFive1 is a low cost, Arduino-Compatible development kit featuring the Freedom E310, and is the best way to start prototyping and developing for RISC-V and Freedom Everywhere.