Senior Technical Solutions Manager
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
As a Senior Technical Solutions Manager at OpenFive (a SiFive entity), you will be working closely with OpenFive's Account Managers in a customer-facing position to win new business.
- Leveraging personal experience in ASIC physical design to understand the customer’s IC development plans and developing a custom physical design execution plan for their device.
- Supporting the internal effort within OpenFive to scope the development effort for the opportunity, selling the proposed solution to the customer, and documenting the program details for signoff.
- Offering customers comprehensive IC/SoC development solutions with our global workforce.
- 10+ years’ experience in ASIC physical design engineering or design services selling.
- 8+ years’ experience in ASIC-based semiconductor development, preferably with hands-on ASIC design or verification experience.
- Knowledge of front-end design services including architecture, RTL design, design verification, PCB design, and software development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams across globe.
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and internal sales organizations.
- Prior experience in field applications engineering and/or design services organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MSEE preferred or equivalent experience.