SiFive Performance P600 Series
The latest generation SiFive Performance™ P600-Series processors are the highest performance commercially licensable RISC-V processors.
The P670 vector application processor features a thirteen-stage, four-issue, out-of-order pipeline and offers best-in-class performance, with >50% uplift over the SiFive Performance P550, while maintaining a significant performance-per-area advantage compared to the Arm® Cortex®-A78.
For applications that don't require vector compute, or for more area-constrained markets, the P650 offers similar performance levels in a smaller area footprint.
SiFive Performance P600 Series Key Features
- Full support for the RVA22 RISC-V profile specification for enabling 64-bit apps processors running feature rich OS stacks such as Linux and Android.
- Breakthrough RISC-V performance
- Coherent, multi-core, multi-cluster processor configurations, with up to 16 cores
- Highest performance commercially licensable RISC-V processor achieving >12
- >12 SpecINT2k6/GHz (P670 Processor)
- 2x 128-bit RISC-V Vector ALUs compliant with the ratified v1.0RISC-V Vector specification
- RISC-V Vector Cryptography extension (P670 Processor)
- P600-Series Architectural Features
- 64-bit RISC-V core with extensive Virtual Memory Support
- Four-issue, out-of-order pipeline tuned for scalable performance
- Private L2 Caches and Streaming Prefetcher for improved memory performance
- SECDED ECC with Error Reporting
- Enabling next generation high performance applications
- RISC-V Hypervisor Extension and System-Level Virtualization IP
- Advanced interrupt controller with support for MSI style interrupts and virtualization
- SiFiveWorldGuard System Security
- Cache stashing to L3 for tightly coupled accelerators
From idea to reality.
Ready to see your code in action? The SiFive Performance P600 Development Kit enables evaluation of SiFive RISC-V Core IP.
- Full-Functional, synthesizable Verilog RTL
- Run it in your own simulator
Accepting Lead Partners Now