The SiFive Essential™ 2-Series are the smallest, most configurable 32-bit and 64-bit SiFive processors available, offering extremely efficient, optimized, low area and power solutions.
The SiFive Essential 2-Series efficiently addresses traditional 8-bit and 32-bit microcontroller applications such as IoT, Analog Mixed Signal, Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMIC) and Programmable Finite State Machines (FSM), with an additional unique 64-bit product offering enabling 64-bit area optimized performance for general purpose embedded, industrial, IoT, and other real-time embedded markets.
- 32-bit or 64-bit RISC-V core
- Up to 1.77 DMIPs/MHz
- 2-4 stage, with optional Harvard Pipeline
- Up to 47-bit physical addressing
- Double, Single and Half precision floating point
- Bit manipulation extensions
- Advanced Security packages
- Efficient memory accesses
- Ability to add multiple outbound Ports
- Optional Tightly Integrated Memory (TIM) and Optional micro-Instruction Cache
- 64-bit RISC-V Compressed instructions (S2 only)
- Directly address >32-bit physical address space (S2 only)
- 64-bit arithmetic operations (S2 only)