Staff DevOps Engineer - Continuous Integration
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
As a Continuous Integration System Engineer, you will be joining a small team to architect, build and maintain continuous integration systems that allow verification of SiFive’s generated RTL code and software across multiple targets including RTL models, physical design flows, performance models and FPGAs, both in our datacenter and on the cloud. You will work closely with multiple groups within the company to ensure that their continuous integration needs are met on an infrastructure and flow level. This is the perfect opportunity for a tool-focused DevOps or software engineer looking to expand their horizons and become more directly involved in developing innovative products in silicon.
- Developing modular, reusable and scalable flows with a high level of automation to support design and verification of SiFive’s RISC-V Core IP product.
- Creating, deploying, supporting, and maintaining frameworks for automating generation of CPU core performance data and other collateral.
- Working on a team designing, deploying and supporting mission-critical infrastructure including: Continuous integration framework, Automated test-regression sub-systems, Grid compute system, Cloud compute environment.
- 5+ years of relevant and recent experience with a strong understanding of concepts such as Continuous Integration, filesystems, data-mining, optimization, webhooks.
- Fluency in languages such as Groovy, Python, Bash.
- Expertise in the following tools: Jenkins, Git/Github, Slurm, Saltstack/Ansible.
- Interest in building modular, scalable and resilient flows and tools.
- BS or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.