Software Automation Lead
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
We at SiFive are expanding our software offering to develop tools and frameworks for our embedded cores, high-performance Linux capable cores, and SiFive Intelligence processors. The software team is building components, contributing to the RISC-V open-source ecosystem, and developing vertical solutions to enable SiFive capable cores and to provide customers with production software that can be used in the final products. Continued integration, testing, and release is a core piece of building robust and scalable software products, and software automation is the foundation on which SiFive software is built.
We are now looking for a passionate leader for our software build, test, and delivery automation. The candidate should demonstrate the ability to grow and lead the software build and automation infrastructure team while coordinating with technical leads and management to develop modern, scalable, and efficient automation solutions. You would have the unique opportunity to work on the innovation and creation of state-of-the-art CI/CD/CT software infrastructure.
- Leading and building a software test automation infrastructure team.
- Developing large-scale production software testing and integration solutions.
- Closely collaborating with geographically distributed software and engineering teams.
- Working with other cross-functional leaders from hardware, platform, and software to understand requirements, set priorities, communicate direction and plan for long-term infrastructure needs.
- Fostering career growth and strong team culture.
- Recruiting, mentoring, and coaching technical staff.
- 5+ years of experience in technical leadership in software build and test automation.
- 5+ years of experience in build and test automation development.
- 5+ years of experience making significant individual contributions to real-world projects.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar, cmake or similar, github pipelines or similar, and building a scalable CI/CD/CT solution is a must.
- Experience with hardware tests.
- Familiarity with software release management tools.