Senior Manager, Software QA
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
We at SiFive are expanding our software offering to develop tools and frameworks for our Essential, Performance, and SiFive Intelligence processors. The software team is building components, contributing to the RISC-V open-source ecosystem, and developing vertical solutions to enable SiFive capable cores and to provide customers with software that is integrated in the final products. Applying continuous testing and novel validation methods is a core piece of building robust and scalable software products that adds value to the SiFive product offering.
We are now looking for a passionate leader for our software validation efforts. The candidate should demonstrate the ability to grow and lead the software test and validation, work with others organizations to build state of the art build and test automation infrastructure across hardware and software. As the software validation leader, you are expected to work with other leaders to coordinate the development of modern, scalable, and efficient software validation solutions across SiFive software organization. You will have the unique opportunity to work on the innovation and creation of state-of-the-art software verification solutions.
- Leading and building a software validation team.
- Developing large-scale production software validation and continuous testing solutions.
- Closely collaborating with geographically distributed software and engineering teams.
- Working with other cross-functional leaders from hardware, platform, and software to understand requirements, set priorities, communicate direction and plan for long-term validation infrastructure needs.
- Fostering career growth and strong team culture.
- Recruiting, mentoring, and coaching technical staff.
- 5+ years of experience in technical leadership in software test and validation.
- 5+ years of experience in general software development and/or validation.
- 5+ years of experience making significant individual contributions to real-world projects.
- Experience with building, testing and releasing large scale software projects.
- Experience with using modern automation tools.
- Experience with hardware tests
- Familiarity with software release management tools.