2021 Internship - FPGA Design Verification
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
Location: Please note that due to COVID-19, the Taiwan-based internships in 2021 are only open to Taiwan-based candidates.
What You Will Work On:
As an Intern on the Design Verification team, you will have a chance to work on a project which will inspect the behaviors of test cases, such as stress-ng and litmus.
What You Will Learn:
- RISCV instructions and assembly programming
- Establish fpga related background, linux booting sequence; how to start a program on linux and debugging
- Cross build linux and benchmarks
- Dive into a particular program to know how to stress testing a system
- Pursuing a Master's or Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Programming language experience on C and basic concept about assembly programming
- Completed either of the following coursework: micro architecture, computer organization, embedded system and/or system software
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the internship for at least three months
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.