ProductsSiFive Core IPPerformanceIntelligenceEssentialSiFive Core DesignerSoftwareBoardsSoC IPCustom SiliconDocumentationCustomer Support
SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
SiFive is looking for a passionate, experienced and an independent Technical Recruiter to help grow our teams in Taiwan. This is the perfect role for a people-focused technical recruiter looking to work in an innovative and high-growth company.
Please note that this is a contractor position, eligible for contract extension or conversion.
- Owning and driving full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating sourcing plans and engagement to bring the best talent to each role, while focusing on a diverse set of candidates.
- Partnering with local and global Engineering Managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Developing sourcing strategies for identifying passive and active candidates that strive for excellence and innovation within their respective field.
- Acting as a consultant throughout the hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, mobility, etc.
- Discussing potential offers, planning, and successfully closing candidates.
- Effectively partnering with cross-functional teams, hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and Finance and operations teams as needed through the recruiting process.
- Providing excellent, timely customer service to our hiring teams and ensuring a positive candidate experience for all potential candidates.
- 3+ years of recent full-cycle recruiting experience in a hardware or semiconductor company setting.
- Ability to take on technical requisitions immediately and independently.
- Strong influencing skills, and ability to establish and build trust and partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Attention to detail is required along with the ability to identify and offer ideas for continuous improvement and innovation in our overall talent acquisition life cycle.
- Strong understanding of Taiwan's local market to source and hire effectively.
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, HRIS and data management/reporting techniques. Experience with Greenhouse Recruiting a plus.