Software Validation Assistant Engineer - Contractor
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
At SiFive, we build a culture of hardware-software codesign to develop a highly optimized hardware and software IP that targets a wide range of applications and domains; our goal is to optimize the hardware and software solutions while keeping modularity and reuse. We are building the next generation technology in compute and parallel computing solutions. The Software validation engineer charter helps verify SiFIve software deliverables with the best quality while developing the SiFive Software CI/CD/CT automation flow and contributing to it.
- Build and maintain SiFive Software CI/CD/CT flow pipelines using build and release orchestration tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.)
- Large Scale Software testing and integration for product quality qualification and assurance
- Experience in scripting (BASH, Python) and building required automation tools.
- Handling unexpected FPGA/EVB boards behavior before we deliver fully automation flow.
- 1+ year experience on CI/CD/CT flow and automation floo development
- 1+ years Software design and programming experience in C/C++/Python for testing
- Experience with building tool/system like Make, CMake and Yocto
- Experience in toolchain integration test or board automation is plus
- Familiar with gtest, python unittest or other testing frameworks.
- Familiarity of version control tool with GIT and GitHub
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level is a plus
- Familiar with reproducing/describing unexpected behaviors of a system.