As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
Stay current with the latest SiFive updates via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
As a Design Verification Engineer, you will work with CPU designers, compiler team, performance team, and system verification team to generate the test cases automatically to fit those teams' verification requirements in different perspectives. Your responsibilities will target establishing a random instruction test generator that produces self-checking direct test cases.
- Design, develop, documentation and deploy random instruction generators and support multiple projects.
- Support execution of the generator and flows in the RTL design process.
- Integrate and ramp upon an existing instruction-level verification flow.
- Bachelor's, or Master's in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Familiarity or academic experience with hardware design and verification.
- Experience with basic CPU micro-architecture (and related technologies and algorithms), as well as functional verification and simulation tools.
- Experience with software project architecture/design and python/C++11 above programming.
- Basic understanding of Verilog, System-Verilog RTL, UVM, and constraint random verification.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, employee stock option program, and much more. In addition to these, in the Taiwan office, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual physical examination, and education reimbursement.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.